Monday, March 19, 2018

From Inspiration to Production

So , continuing my discussion of inspiration

I also saw a short film that my instructor recommended .

“World of Tomorrow “ by Don Hertzeldt

All I can say is

     WOW!

This film was someone opening . It was nothing like I have ever seen before and it makes you question your purpose in life . What impacted me the most while I was watching the short film, was the fact that the animation looked like 3 year old drew those pictures and brought them to life . The color , the composition , the beauty of its weirdness .

This film was an exact representation of what I would like to achieve  .

I was so amazed at how such a wierd piece gave so much meaning to society’s ways .

How can 16 minutes of my life turn and question every aspect of everything that I have ever known?

Oooo I really like that line!

Another line that I am now going to use for my main character .

Anyways , I definitely recommend you guys to check it out . You will not be the same after you see that short film ...

I promise




No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION

HERE IS MY CCR! AND AS THE SOUND OF MUSIC ONCE SANG , "SO LONG , FAIR WELL"!