Monday, March 19, 2018

Beach Beachy , I am feeling beachy!

Alright guys so here it comes ,

I loved filming these scenes at 7:30 am . The sun against the water  , the weather , the people .

The whole thing was the completed package of a perfect movie set without the fancy equipment  .

As I was filming my main character , I actually felt as I were in a movie set and I was the director .

The Scene :

Following my storyboard , I started to film the shots that I neeed to portray an “oddly satisfying feeling” .

Then , I started to get really artsy with the shots that were intended to be artsy .

It was such an amazing experience .

As I was watching my main actress portray her role with the addition of a beautiful scenery ,

I started to cry. I cried of selfless emotion because this moment reminded me that theses were the aspects of life that motivated me to want to become a movie director  .

To tell a story with just a Camera and an I phone Camera .

No tripod , no fancy editing software , no professional actors . Nothing .

Just my faith and my imagination .

No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION

HERE IS MY CCR! AND AS THE SOUND OF MUSIC ONCE SANG , "SO LONG , FAIR WELL"!