Wednesday, April 4, 2018

And so those questions turn into a movie

   As I was in Stuart , I thought of the perfect way to contribute to the concept of portraying these questions that would lead me to create a something .

My cousins are the perfect characters to put within my short film as the main character contributes to the actual aspect of how each actual young contribution is portrayed .

The freedom  of Howe children live their lives is something to admire .

They run free . Free to do anything and dream anything they want to dream

Without any negative objects stoping them .

This is a huge influential aspect of how each contribution is .

How tennagers and adults no longer have the living freedom that they once have because of the question that stops the, from reaching their full potential  .

I took some shots of how my cousins who are 5 and 9 year she old see the world .




No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION

HERE IS MY CCR! AND AS THE SOUND OF MUSIC ONCE SANG , "SO LONG , FAIR WELL"!