Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Time out for a second

I can’t believe that these past weeks have gone by so fast .

 Now I have been planning all along to create a thing different . But ther isn’t one question that I am still thinking about ....

Should I film underwater?

While it does look kind of cool , I believe that there are different aspects of how the actual
film should loook like that I should not include like

           “The underwater Shot”

While filming underwater looks cool , I don’t know whether to put it inside of my short film beach

 again I want to create something out of the ordinary . Something that makes my audience feel
something without actually having to include a chest shit that people feel is a good way to interpret all aspects of how it works  .

Here is a little glimpse of the narration that my character will portray throughout the film ,

“How does it all Work?”

“How does our way of thinking contribute to how we really think when we are not thinking about the results that are going to be seen”

“What if instead of competing to see who is better at a math problem or what college is better , we think about love , kindness , and the element of respect for others”

“When we are little , we do not care about the “What if’s”

“What if I don’t look like everyone  else”

“What if they think that the Colllege that I am going to is a college of mediocrity “

I believe that these questions that tennagers ask them selves everyday are an essential part of how they developed amd how they feel .

That’s  very important .

No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION

HERE IS MY CCR! AND AS THE SOUND OF MUSIC ONCE SANG , "SO LONG , FAIR WELL"!