Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Production Process is almost a Close

  Hey Guys!

So the production of my short film is almost  coming to a close  .  Sad to say because I love creating different shots that inspire me to create different aspects of how the actual concentration  of my film will become .

This past week , I was in Stuart  . I took the beautiful scenery aspect of the town to help to include it within my short film .

Within the artsy shots that I intend to put in , my main character’s voice over will consist of the narration aspect as she questions all actions .

Again. , my short film is not a typical film .

My short Film consists of questioning every human aspect of life .

I am  so excited to share with you guys the final product!

Each content that isn’t within the actual production process is a great way to experiment different aspects of capturing different moments without ever having to question wether what you are doing is correct .

I have captured some intense shots of life that will get my audience to think of their perspectives .

Each content is a perfect ingredient .

Waking up at 6 in the morning to shoot at the beach was an amazing experience .

Not having any actual dilouloge is a very tough risk to induce . But you see that’s the whole point that I am trying to convey .

Why should a movie consist of actual dilouge when you can try something different?

Now don't get me wrong , this is definitely something outside of my comfort zone  .

I would normally go for the traditional short film with a worldly situation and cheeses on screen dialogue  .

But why not try something different you know?






No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION

HERE IS MY CCR! AND AS THE SOUND OF MUSIC ONCE SANG , "SO LONG , FAIR WELL"!