Sunday, April 1, 2018

MUSIC

  Music is an amazing concept within the creation of making a short film.

Within  the short film genre , each movies music concept is such a key element with creating a successful short film.

I love listening to music . Music inspires me to think of different aspects of life . Kind off of like how I would dream of different scenes for my short film .

Within my spring break vacation , I plugged in my head phones to listen to music. As my music plays , I look at my surroundings to see what other people would look like Of they were in a music video .

It’s fun to imagine those aspects of life .

What ever I imagine , I write down and then I shoot .

A great example of narration music is

“La La Land” (2016)

The soundtrack is an exquisite touch towards understanding how music plays a role within a movie .


This movie inspired me to make sure that within my short film  , I have that spark that allows the music the short film to play a character within my short film .

No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION

HERE IS MY CCR! AND AS THE SOUND OF MUSIC ONCE SANG , "SO LONG , FAIR WELL"!