Monday, March 19, 2018

Time to FILM

   Hey guys!

So this past Saturday I went to go film my first scenes within my short film .

I did something crazy  (which for any teenager this adventure is CRAZY)

I went to the beach to see the sunrise !

Yep . That means that I wolk up at 6 in the morning on a Saturday.

Now ofcourse for student athletes that is a normal routine .

But not for me!

Now before I get into the details of how everything went down during my first production process ,
I am going to let you in on the latest 411 of how I got to the point of wanting to create something super original , that made me take a step out of my comfort zone .

As I was thinking about how I. Hold make a wierd yet oddly satisfying short film , I came across a video on Instagram entitled “ I , Kendall .

Model Kendell Jenner had posted it on her Instagram showing a little excerpt of the video and it started of with a question that fits the style of my short film ,

                    “AM I AWAKE”

The way that VOUGE portrayed Kendell was oddly satisfying . It was so simple yet so meaningful .

This was one of the short excerpts that inspired me to create something along the lines of “oddly
satisfying”.


https://www.vogue.com/article/kendall-jenner-vogue-april-2018-video

Check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION

HERE IS MY CCR! AND AS THE SOUND OF MUSIC ONCE SANG , "SO LONG , FAIR WELL"!