Sunday, April 1, 2018

Question Question Question

Hey Guys! Sorry that I didn’t recently post throughout this week but my actor went out of the country for a vacation and I unfortunately did not get the chance to film her this week however , I did get some artsy inspirational shots as I also was out of town.

One thing that inspires me the most when I am watching a movie is the music. The soundtrack of the music creates the tone for the way that people look at the movie.

Wether that movie is going to be based upon a sad ending or an adventure ending or a hook ending .

I use my headphones a lot of inspire what it is that I am imagining in my mind .

One of  I am inspirations comes from a classic that came out  last Christmas intittled  “The greatest showman “.

The soundtrack tolled the story throughout the whole entire film creating a since of direction making it a favorite for the audience .

No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION

HERE IS MY CCR! AND AS THE SOUND OF MUSIC ONCE SANG , "SO LONG , FAIR WELL"!