Thursday, March 1, 2018

RESAERCH AVENUE

Before going into details on production and post production ,
It is time to hit Research Avenue

       My film will be based on the DRAMA GENRE .
Here is a little history on my genre

Drama films are serious  representations of certain situations that occur within the life or lives of a specific character and or characters that  impact the audiences in their emotional feelings .

Here are some examples of different DRAMA films that have inspired me to make my film on this genre .

The Miracle Woman (1932)
The Miracle Of Our Lady Of Fatima (1952)
The Nun's Story (1959

Poema De Salvacion(2009)
This movie touched my heart . A Drama based film , The salvation poem describes a story about a young man born in a Christian Family that because of his father's absence  , falls into the hands of the devil as he joins rocks bands making his mother Carmen turn to God for guidance  . This is an inspiring story that has led me to want to share my faith through my upcoming film . I recommend that you guys check it this film! It will inspire you to conquer the impossible with your faith .

Poema de salvación Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION

HERE IS MY CCR! AND AS THE SOUND OF MUSIC ONCE SANG , "SO LONG , FAIR WELL"!