Thursday, March 15, 2018

Now I have to admit

Ok . Ok .
So here is the thing  ,
Obviously I have had to change some of the script scenes in order to fit my characters points of view better .

As you guys have seen in my postings for my storyboard and script  , you have seen that each actual concept of the short film seems a bit cliche .

After speaking with my instructor about my idea , she opened up a lot things that I have to think about . One of them being ,
"Stay out of your comfort zone " .
I always want to but when it comes down to it , I always go the same route .

Why not try something weird?

Why not try to  make something different?

WHY NOT?

Why not make the whole entire film a film about questioning everything?

Why Not?

The possibilities are endless and I am glad the my instructor helped me to understand that it is ok to be different . It is ok to do something wierd .

So here it goes . Here is my new plan

QUESTION SOCIETY .

No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION

HERE IS MY CCR! AND AS THE SOUND OF MUSIC ONCE SANG , "SO LONG , FAIR WELL"!