Thursday, March 15, 2018

And ACTION!

   Hey guys! So today I started filming ! I got to say , using a DSLR for my first short film that I have ever done before is a bit intimidating but after my first couple of tales , I got the hang out of it and now I realize that this is what I want to do for the rest of my life (If God permits) .

Here is a little bit of an introduction toward my cast .

First up is my main actress
     Ladies and gentlemen give it up for Sophie Diebold .

As I was thinking about who was going to be my main character for my short film , I noticed that Sophie would be the perfect fit towards my main character who's name is Mary .

Meet Sophie
16 years old with a passion for filmmaking and acting . The perfect fit for my Mary .

Next Up we have Alyssa
15 years old with a passion for acting .
As I was trying to get my supporting lead actress , I ran into Alyssa . As I saw her role playing attributes I knew that she would be the perfect "mean " character  .

I wanted these two characters to have a dramatic yet "chill" type of field that would enhance my target audience by making sure that my actors would be speaking the way that teenagers speak today .
I also wanted to make it look as natural as possible .

No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION

HERE IS MY CCR! AND AS THE SOUND OF MUSIC ONCE SANG , "SO LONG , FAIR WELL"!