Wednesday, March 21, 2018

And so we continue

What is up guys !

So as I continue to film my short film , I keep noticing that there are key moments within the process of understanding just exactly how an experimental film works . 

It is so interesting to go through each process and to think about how our lives work . 

I am half way through the film!

I can’t believe that I am already wrapping up the 3rd week of this cool project . 
The best part so far , has been the ability to capture artsy shots . I love the aspect of contributing to a better understanding of what is to come so that I can show that within my short film . 

The better question though is how can such a different film create meaning?

No one questions meanings . 

No one questions the truth . No one questions their lives . 

These questions are really eye opening and skeptical . 

It contributed to a general aspect of how every general informative becomes intriguing . 

Intriguing . 

That’s a curious word . 

What defines the word intriguing?



No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION

HERE IS MY CCR! AND AS THE SOUND OF MUSIC ONCE SANG , "SO LONG , FAIR WELL"!